• 1 Medium-Sized Banana
• 1 Tbl Almond Butter
• ½ tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Using a butter knife, cut about ½” deep down the length of your banana.
3. With the back of a spoon, widen the cut to make room for the almond butter.
4. Spoon the almond butter throughout the opening in the banana.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
6. Wrap completely in aluminum foil.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes (or until it’s cool enough to handle).
9. Unwrap and either eat directly from the foil or move to a plate.