You can use a 5×8 inch pan, but author uses a 3.5×7.5 inch. Recommended to line pan with parchment paper to remove easily, otherwise use oil.
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 C almond flour
1/4 C coconut flour
2 Tbsp olive oil (or other cooking oil)
2 very ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 Cup)
1/4 C honey
1/2 C chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350F/175C. Oil a 5×8 inch or smaller pan(if you want it to be tall vs. flat top), or cover the bottom and sides of the pan with parchment paper.
2. Using a whisk or fork, blend the baking ida, salt and flours in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, eggs, mashed bananas, and honey. Combine the blended wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. I use an electric mixer to ensure that the batter is well blended.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 40 minutes, or until the sides and top are browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5. Let cool in the pan or on a cooling rack, and slice. To store, cover and refrigerate for up to a few weeks, or freeze for a month or so.
Makes 1 loaf.
[Member: Added cinnamon and vanilla and used grape seed oil instead of olive oil.]