• 1 egg
• ¼ cup (60ml) honey
• 3 tbsp grass-fed butter, softened (or equivalent)
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 ½ cup (125ml)s almond flour
• ½ cup (125ml) shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
• 1 tsp baking soda
• ¼ tsp sea salt
• ½ cup (125ml) chocolate chips–REPLACE WITH SCD LEGAL INGREDIENT
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Whisk together egg, honey, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut, baking soda, and salt.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet until all are well incorporated.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving plenty of room between each.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies begin to brown on top.
8. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.