4 Tbsp coconut oil, melted or unsweetened applesauce
1/3 Cup honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 Cups almond flour
pecan halves (optional)
1. Place coconut oil or applesauce in a mixing bowl.
2. Add all other ingredients, except pecans, stirring the flour in last.
3. Form dough into 1 inch diameter balls and place on an oiled cookie sheet.
4. Press the pecan half into each ball to flatten.
5. If not using pecans, flatten cookies with the back of a fork.
6. Bake at 275F for 10 to 15 minutes or until done.