• A medium carrot, grated.
• Shredded coconut, about half that of grated carrot
• Coconut milk (about 3cs for all)
• 3 eggs (for 3 ramekins, in this case)
• Salt, pepper, spices
• 1cc of diet soda
• Sunflower seeds and sesame seeds
1. Distribute the grated carrot amongst each ramekin.
2. Add the grated coconut, 1tbsp of coconut milk, 1 teaspoon baking soda, into each ramekin .
3. Brake an egg into each and mix with a small fork until consistent.
4. Add Then salt , pepper, spices , chives, oregano.
5. Finally, sprinkle with sesame seeds and sunflower seeds.
5. Place in preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for about 15 minutes.