• 4 honeycrisp apples, cored and sliced lengthwise into medium thick slices
• 1 tbsp melted coconut butter
• 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
• 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the apple slices on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Place the coconut butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup in a small mixing bowl and combine.
4. Sprinkle the apples with the cinnamon.
5. Drizzle the coconut butter mixture evenly over the apples and toss to coat, making sure the apples are coated completely w/ the mixture.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the apples are tender and just caramelized around the edges.
7. Let cool slightly before serving.
8. Serve over a warm salad, or grilled pork chops w/ a drizzle of maple syrup, or as a dessert topping w/ ice cream or yogurt!