- 2 whole carrots
- 1 lb. organic free-range ground turkey (could also use chicken)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard
- 3 Tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a food processor, pulse carrots until finely shredded.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, ground turkey, egg, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix with your hands until everything is incorporated.
- Using your hands, make small nuggets, about 2 Tablespoons each. Drop into shredded coconut and roll around until completely coated. Place on baking shed and repeat with the rest of the turkey. Bake at 400 for 12-14 minutes, until cooked through. Serve immediately with honey mustard dipping sauce*.
- Honey mustard dipping sauce — combine spicy mustard and honey. Mix well.
- Option – serve in butter lettuce cups. Also perfect for lunches, as these can be served cold!