Servings: 8″ by 12″ pan
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 C finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 C pepitas
- 1/3 C dried apricots, chopped
- 1/3 C dried cranberries
- 1/3 C raisins
- pinch salt
- pinch cinnamon
- Grease a 9″x 9″ pan with coconut oil or palm shortening. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coconut flakes should be chopped to the size of large flakes of oatmeal. Pepitas should be chopped to roughly the size of sunflower seeds. Apricots and cranberries should be shopped to the size of raisins or slightly smaller.
- Blend eggs, honey, salt and cinnamon to completely combine (about 20 seconds)
- Combine all the dry ingredients. Pour blended eggs over and mix to fully combine. Pour into pan and press down evenly.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Let cool completely then cut into bars or squares.