• 1 lbs (450g) lean ground beef
• 1 lbs (450g) lean ground pork
• 3.5 oz (100g) fresh pineapple, very finely chopped
• 2 large eggs
• ¼ cup (60ml) coconut flour
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
• ¼ cup (60ml) fresh parsley, finely chopped
• 2 green onions (scallions), finely chopped
• 1-2 dried bird’s eye chili pepper, crushed
• ¼ cup (60ml) canned coconut milk
• 1 tbsp coconut aminos
• 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• 1 tsp Himalayan or unrefined sea salt
• 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix with your hands until very well combined.
3. Immediately form the meat mixture into 36 to 48 balls, depending on how big or small you like your meatballs, and place them onto the reserved cookie sheet.
4. Place the meatballs in the oven and cook for 10 minutes at 425°F (220°C), then lower the temperature to 350°F (180°C) and continue cooking for about 20 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through and crispy and golden brown all around. You may also pan fry the meatballs in a heavy skillet if you want, but you have to know that they are extremely fragile and will tend to fall apart if not handled with extreme care.
6. Transfer the cooked meatballs to a serving dish and garnish with a few pieces of fresh pineapple and fresh parsley, if desired.