• 500g organic beef mince (you can also use pork)
• 1 big onion, chopped small
• 6 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped small
• 4 big mushrooms, peeled and chopped small
• Chillies to your liking, sliced
• 4 big bell peppers (capsicum), topped and emptied into cup
• ground pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper and salt to season
1. Pre-heat over to 350°F (180°C).
2. Fry garlic on a pan until fragrant. Add in onion and fry until see-through.
3. Add in chillies and meat and season while cooking. Add in mushrooms and cook until done. Adjust seasoning to your liking.
4. Set emptied bell pepper (capsicum) cups in a baking dish and stuff them with the mixture.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 15-25 minutes, or until the bell peppers (capsicum) are cooked through and the stuffing is browned on top.
6. Garnish with fresh herbs and greens – basil and rocket go especially well.