• 1 lbs (500g) green beans cut in thirds
• 3 colored bell peppers (capsicum) sliced thinly and in half
• 2 yellow zucchini cubed
• 1 onion thinly sliced
• 1-2 cups (500ml) red sauce
• Large handful chopped fresh parsley/basil
• 3 tbsp fat of choice
• salt and pepper, to taste
1. Simmer peppers, onions and green beans in lard and salt/pepper until mostly done (approx 10 minutes). Place top on pan while cooking.
2. Throw zucchini into pan with only a few minutes left to cook (3-5).
3. Veggies and fresh herbs in red sauce to coat, and serve. Add a little parmesan on top if you like.